Mechanical feeder systems
High capacity feeding units for industrial purposes
Toper mechanical feeders are specially designed and engineered for feeding industrial processors, mostly silo systems.
Mechanical feeders transfer grains either in horizontal or vertical paths of industrial processes.
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low energy consumption
- Space saving
- Available for long distance feeding
- Preserve and protect products
Mechanical bucket feeding systems are ideal for transferring:
- Coffee beans (green or roasted)
- Nutriments (sugar, salt or food ingredients)
- Legumes (butterbeans, lentils, chick peas, horse beans, etc.)
- Spices (blackpeppers, cummin, thyme, etc.)
- Cereals (barleys, oats, wheats, rye, corns, etc.)
- Vivid Red
- Forest Green
Wide range of optional colors are available in RAL and other color matching systems.