Screw elevators / conveyors
Multi-purpose powder conveying
Toper screw (worm) elevators are developed for conveying of powdered coffee and food with worm drive.
The screw system conveys powdered products in horizontal, angular and vertical paths of industrial process.
Optional portability option brings extra adaptabilitiy to workflows.
- Maintenance-free operation
- Low energy consumption
- Space saving
- Available angular conveying
- Efficient powder transport
- Lower cost
- Ease of moving, optional portability
Screw elevating and conveying systems are ideal for transferring:
- Ground coffee
- Powdered sugar and salt
- Powdered / ground legumes (butterbeans, lentils, chick peas, horse beans, etc.)
- Ground spices (blackpeppers, cummin, thyme, etc.)
- Ground cereals (barleys, oats, wheats, rye, corns, etc.)
- Ground chemicals and minerals
- Vivid Red
- Forest Green
Wide range of optional colors are available in RAL and other color matching systems.